Professional Upholstery Cleaning and Conditioning
Have your leather furniture professionally cleaned and conditioned in your home or workplace.
Single Lounge Chair $70
2 seater lounge $130
3 Seater lounge $170
5 Seater lounge (combo) $290
2 x 2 seater lounge suites $250
2 x 3 seater lounge suites $320
( minimum charge $120 for in home service)
Leather Care & Maintenance
Because leather is a natural product, it only needs a little care with normal use.
- Regular dusting and vacuum cleaning in crevices and seats is all that is necessary to clean your furniture.
- Use a damp chamois to clean the surface of your leather furniture on a weekly basis to prevent the build up of dust or grime.
- Keep your furniture away from the sun and direct light, as it can cause fading.
- For major stains, scratches and marks seek professional treatment.
- The use of a good leather conditioner is recommended every 6 – 12 months.
For Spots and Spills
Remove excess liquid immediately, with a clean absorbent cloth. If necessary, use clear, lukewarm water and gently wipe the spill. Then make sure the area is dry by wiping with a clean towel and allow to air dry. If water is used, clean the entire area where the spill occurred. Do not dry wet areas with hair dryers, etc.
For Stubborn Spots and Stains
It is recommended that the leather be cleaned by a professional leather specialist to avoid any potential damage to the leather.
For Butter, Oil or Grease
Remove the excess butter, oil or grease off the leather with a clean, dry cloth, then leave it alone. The oil or grease should absorb into the leather after a short period of time. Do not use water to try to wash a butter, oil or grease spot.
Do Not Use
Any other soaps or cleaner on the leather as it may damage the leather hide. Other than the simple cleaning recommended, we recommend the use of Dr Hide leather cleaning and Conditioning Solutions, or specialised professional leather treatments .
Most liquids will be initially repelled by the leather, but, if not absorbed immediately with a clean dry cloth they will be absorbed.
Unit 2 / 28 Gympie Way, Willeton, WA 6155
PH: (08) 9354 4400 FAX: (08) 9354 7445